The school seeks to admit applicants and families who support the CDNIS Vision, Mission and Values statements, as well as the guiding principles of the International Baccalaureate programme. Further, the school strives to select applicants who will benefit from an inquiry-based conceptual programme in the Lower School and a rigorous university-preparatory programme in the Upper School.
Before applying to CDNIS, please take a moment to review our Admissions Policy and Procedures and our school year application deadlines for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 school years. We welcome prospective families to visit our campus, view the facilities, meet our staff and see our school in action (school tours are currently suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions).
Parents interested in our Early Years 1 (EY1) and Early Years 2 (EY2) programmes are required to read through our FAQs and watch this parent presentation regarding the changes to our EY Programmes, including the introduction of the International and Bilingual pathways, prior to submitting your child's online application.
Submit an Application
1. Please submit applications online.
Potential parents should click "New Application" to begin the application process. Please allow 45 minutes to one hour to complete the application process. You may save your data and return to your child(ren)'s application(s) at a later stage, if necessary. Existing CDNIS Parents and Parents who have already created an account in our Admissions Portal should apply via the "Admissions Portal" using your existing Veracross Login.
3. Please ensure that all required documents are included with your application.
4. Please download the appropriate Student Reference Form. This form must be completed and sent to us directly by your child's current school year teacher(s).
5. Submit the application fee of HK$2,350. Should an applicant be selected for an assessment, an assessment fee of HK$1,650 will be charged upon notice. (Please note the application fee and assessment fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
6. The Admissions Department will confirm receipt of the application and contact parents for additional information, if required. Handling time will be prioritized on the year of entry.
Admissions Assessments and Interviews for Academic Year 2022/2023
The health and safety of everyone in our community remains a top priority. Due to the on-going Covid-19 situation, our regular admissions practices, including on-site assessments and interviews, have been affected. We look forward to resuming face-to-face assessments and interviews as soon as it is safe to do so and our admissions timetable allows. However, an alternative plan will apply if face-to-face assessments and interviews are not possible.
Due to the limitations COVID-19 currently imposes upon us school tours are suspended until further notice. However, we invite prospective families to learn more about us through our school virtual tours. Typically, school tours are held every Tuesday when school is in session and tours are hosted by a member of the Senior Leadership Team. The Admissions Team is available to meet with prospective parents and answer their questions after the tour.