The school seeks to admit applicants and families who support the CDNIS Vision, Mission and Values statements, as well as the guiding principles of the International Baccalaureate programme. Further, the school strives to select applicants who will benefit from an inquiry-based conceptual programme in the Lower School and a rigorous university-preparatory programme in the Upper School.
Before applying to CDNIS, please take a moment to review our Admissions Policy and Procedures and our school year application deadlines for 2020/2021, and 2021/2022. We welcome prospective families to visit our campus, view the facilities, meet our staff and see our school in action.
Submit an Application
1. Please submit applications online.
Potential parents should click "New Application" to begin the application process. Please allow 45 minutes to one hour to complete the application process. You may save your data and return to your child(ren)'s application(s) at a later stage, if necessary. Existing CDNIS Parents and Parents who have already created an account in our Admissions Portal should apply via the "Admissions Portal" using your existing Veracross Login.
3. Please ensure that all required documents are included with your application.
4. Please download the appropriate Student Reference Form. This form must be completed and sent to us directly by your child's current school year teacher(s).
5. Submit the application fee of HK$2,350. Should an applicant be selected for an assessment, an assessment fee of HK$1,650 will be charged upon notice. (Please note the application fee and assessment fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
6. The Admissions Department will confirm receipt of the application and contact parents for additional information, if required. Handling time will be prioritized on the year of entry.
Admissions Assessments and Interviews for the 2020/2021 School Year
Admissions assessments/interviews for the 2020/2021 school year for students looking to enter Early Years 1 to Grade 2 will take place in December 2019 or January 2020. Parents whose children are invited for an assessment/interview will be notified by the Admissions Department in November 2019. For students looking to enter Grades 3 to 11, parents will be contacted starting in January 2020 and assessments will start in March 2020.
To learn more about our school, prospective parents are encouraged to join us for one of our weekly school tours. Schools tours are held every Tuesday when school is in session and are hosted by our Head of School or another member of the Senior Leadership Team. The Admissions Team will meet with parents and answer questions at the end of the tour. Please note that due to the EDB's suspension of face-to-face classes, school tours have been postponed until further notice.