Thank you for considering a gift to CDNIS. Every gift is meaningful and appreciated. Please follow the instructions below to support us in advancing our vision, mission, and achieving our strategic goals.
Please make payable to Canadian International School of Hong Kong or CDNIS, include a note of purpose and your child’s name/grade or 6-digit student number, and deliver in person at the reception desk or by post to:
Attn: Advancement Office
Canadian International School of Hong Kong
36 Nam Long Shan Road
Aberdeen, Hong Kong
We accept funds transfers to our HSBC account. Please use your child’s name and 6-digit student number, as shown on their student ID or tuition statement, as the reference number for the transaction. Also, please email a copy of the transfer order to email@example.com. Our bank details are as follows:
Bank: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
SWIFT Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Online Bill Payment
We are registered with PPS-HK to accept online payments (Merchant ID 9471). To make a donation just add CDNIS as a new bill payee, then select “Pay Bill” and enter your donation amount. Instructions are as follows:
- Select “add New Bill Payee”
- Select Merchant Type: Primary & Secondary Education
- Select Merchant Name: Canadian International School of Hong Kong
- Select Bill Type: 02 Donation
- Enter Bill/Account Number: your child’s 6-digit student number (as shown on their student id or your tuition statement)
To make a secure donation with your Visa or MasterCard, please use the following link: Give Now.
Other Types of Gifts
Gifts from the United States
Donors who are US taxpayers can qualify for an income tax deduction for gifts over US$100 (approximately HK$800) made to Canadian International School of Hong Kong via the Friends of Hong Kong Charities, Inc. (FOHKC). FOHKC is a section 501(c)3 registered tax-exempt organization in the United States. Please make your gift online or by USD cheque payable to Friends of Hong Kong Charities Inc. delivered to CDNIS using the address above. *FOHKC makes distributions and issues tax receipts quarterly.
Gifts in non-cash form are also very welcome. They include:
- In-Kind gifts of equipment for teaching and learning, book collections for our library, or material objects that aid in the fulfillment of our vision and mission.
- Pro-bono professional services.
- Bequests and life insurance plans naming CDNIS as the beneficiary.
- Assignment of royalties from intellectual property e.g. copyrights, patents, and trademarks.
Please contact the Advancement Office, by phone or email, if you are interested in making a non-cash gift.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.