We are building a team of highly qualified and exceptional individuals to support the learning mission of our school. At CDNIS, every vacancy represents an opportunity for us and, potentially, for you. Recruiting for the 2022/2023 school year has begun. Please click on the images above or in the links below to see current vacancies.
Senior Administration positions are advertised on Senior Administration Job Page (or by clicking on the above image). Candidates who possess the leadership, presence and experience that will help CDNIS to continue to grow and fulfil its mission and vision are encouraged to apply. CDNIS seeks administrators who are:
- Team builders who empower teachers and others to provide leadership to their respective groups.
- Strategic thinkers who are able to identify various ways to advance the missions and vision of the school.
- Educational innovators who are attuned to the various trends in education and have a deep commitment to progressive education.
Faculty positions are advertised on the Teachers Job Page (or by clicking on the above image) and via Schrole. Our teacher recruitment starts as early as November for teaching posts starting in August of the following academic year. CDNIS will attend the following Virtual Recruitment Fairs: Search Associates Bangkok Asia Schools (January 8-9, 2022) and possible ISS and Schrole iFairs from December 2020 to January 2022. Annual teaching posts are also advertised in ISS, Schrole, and TIE online.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application via our online recruitment system, Schrole as early as possible given that hiring decisions are often made as soon as an exceptional candidate is identified. Please note that teaching applications are only accepted via our online recruitment system with the exception of candidates from Search Associates and ISS. Search Associates and ISS candidates are welcome to send their expression of interest for the advertised position(s) via email@example.com. CDNIS seeks to hire teachers who:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have obtained further teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education, PGCE, PGDE)
- Have at least two years relevant teaching experience in an accredited school
- IB training and experience are an asset
- Have experience integrating technology in their teaching practice
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
CDNIS offers excellent salaries and benefits including gratuity, medical and life insurance, additional allowance and relocation allowance.
Based on qualifications and experience, teacher employment packages includes:
- A 2-year initial employment contract.
- An annual basic compensation ranging from HK$568,732 to HK$826,640 (*US$1 = HK$7.75).
- A gratuity payment equal to 20% of the basic compensation at the end of each contract period.
- A cash allowance of HK$8,000 is paid monthly as an additional allowance. This allowance is not included in the calculation of gratuity payment.
- Group medical insurance for teachers and their families. The school pays 100% of the premiums.
- Group life insurance for teachers. The school pays 100% of the premiums.
- 80% tuition fee subsidy for up to two children belonging to the teacher’s immediate family.
- An one-off relocation allowance for overseas hired teachers.
Supply Teachers, EAs or Future Teacher Vacancies
If there is no suitable teaching position currently advertised, or you are interested in being considered as a supply teacher, please submit your application via our online recruitment system, Schrole and contact the Human Resources Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDNIS welcomes applicants for long-term or short-term supply positions as teachers, educational assistants. Please note that CDNIS only employs qualified/registered teachers who are permanent residents or dependent visa holders in Hong Kong.
Educational Assistant positions are advertised on the CDNIS Supply Teachers, EA's and Future Vacancies Job Page (or by clicking on the above image). Annual Educational Assistant recruitment starts as early as March for posts starting in August of the following academic year.
Experienced Educational Assistants are encouraged to submit their application to Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Your application should be in pdf format, and no longer than four pages including a covering letter, a detailed résumé, and the names and contact information of three professional references.
Business and Operations Staff
Business and Operations Staff (B&O) positions are advertised on the CDNIS Business and Operations Job Page (or by clicking on the above image). Positions are advertised and recruitment occurs throughout the year. Vacancies are normally advertised in the South China Morning Post, jobsDB and the CDNIS Business and Operations Job Page.
Experienced administrative staff are encouraged to submit their application to our Human Resources Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should be in pdf format, and include a covering letter, a detailed resume, the names and contact information of three professional references.
Safety is Our First Priority
CDNIS believes that every child has the right to grow up in a healthy, safe, secure and supportive environment. As an institution CDNIS prioritises and promotes child protection above all else and adopts a strict zero tolerance policy towards the mistreatment or abuse of children.
CDNIS supports the International Task Force on Child Protection (ITFCP) Reports and Recommendations and we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruitment practices with specific attention to Child Protection.
As part of our safer recruitment procedures, CDNIS conducts pre-employment reference checks before confirming any appointment. Furthermore, CDNIS requests all successful candidates to undergo criminal record checks at their local police and/or Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) in Hong Kong.
CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment at any time, even before the posted deadline, if an exceptional candidate is identified early in the process. For this reason, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time.