The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for a Contract Assistant Project Manager (1 year).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist IT Project Manager in the execution of the project plans for the assigned projects
- Review project designs and contribute ideas for enhancement
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Perform daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Track and report project status updates to IT Project Manager
- Create and maintain all current project documents
- Assist in ensuring compliance with necessary specifications
- Create and adhere to project timeline
- Assist in monitoring system performance
- Liaise with vendors and project stakeholders
- Provide end user support
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in IT
- Experience in project management and project management tools
- Solid working experience in monitoring outsourced contractor for system implementation projects
- Knowledge of Linux server, networking and IT security is preferred
- Experience in Mobile Apps and web application development is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
2. IT Senior Network Engineer
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for an IT Senior Network Engineer.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Senior Network Engineer designs, develops, deploys and maintains school LAN’s, WANs, and Wireless networks. He/She performs support/administration duty on infrastructure including system/networking and monitors the IT network performance and security control.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and evaluate potential network products, conduct POC of the technical solutions and recommend new initiatives for network enhancement
- Design, implement and manage network infrastructure which covers firewall/VPN, LAN/WAN, DNS and other network and security products
- Liaise with vendors; obtain quotations for the provision of IT solutions; scheduling with IT vendors; working with IT vendors; verifying quality of work from IT vendors; acceptance of work provided by IT vendors. Work with the Project Manager and vendors in solution evaluation and project implementation
- Establish the best practice to monitor and maintain the enterprise network infrastructure. Troubleshoot on network infrastructure products. Provide network security risk and vulnerability assessments, and provide recommendations to mitigate risk in long term
- Prepare technical documentation & User Manual e.g. technical procedure, project workflow document, UAT document
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to the other staff as required.
- Respond to operational emergency situations (including off-hours calls)
- Perform other comparable IT duties as assigned which are within the area of knowledge and skills required by the job description
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, or networking/data telecommunications
- Solid background in network administration and architecture. Experience in the design, implementation and administration of enterprise network services and products including switch, router, firewall and access point
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols. Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools. Solid understanding of network operating systems preferrable
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Ability to analyze, interpret and use judgment in the resolution of problems
- Ability to organize daily tasks; work independently and as a member of a team
3. Advancement Assistant
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong is looking for an Advancement Assistant.
Under the supervision of the Director of Advancement, the Advancement Assistant will provide administrative support for the Advancement Office. He/she will deal with confidential information, create and run a variety of reports, keep files and records current, provide general office support, and perform duties related to the engagement and stewardship of a broad base of stakeholders as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General office and clerical support for the Advancement Office.
- Database and records management including data entry, data extraction, record creation, report generation, queries building, and profile creation.
- Maintain accurate gift, pledge, and payment records.
- Prepare acknowledgement letters, gift receipts, and other correspondence.
- Maintain Advancement Office calendar in coordination with school-wide calendars.
- Perform other comparable duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Fluency in oral and written Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Undergraduate degree or high school diploma and job-related certification(s) or training.
- In-depth knowledge of G Suite and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with a database and/or CRM system.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Creative self-start with ability to work independently.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience working in an educational and/or not for profit environment.
- Enthusiasm for the Mission and Vision of the school.
- Creative and compassionate individual
Please include a covering letter, a detailed résumé, expected salary, the names and contact information of three references and send by email to email@example.com
Candidates should note, however, that in the event outstanding applicants are identified early for any of the above position(s), CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date (if applicable). For this reason, it is important that interested candidates apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
All enquiries should be directed to the attention of
Human Resources Department
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong
36 Nam Long Shan Road
or by fax to (852) 2577 3959 or by e-mail.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.