The health, safety and well-being of everyone on our campus is a top priority and our adherence to the Centre for Health Protection guidelines will be upheld. Please take a moment to view the health and safety measures regarding our school cafeterias below:
- Students will wash their hands before and after eating lunch.
- One grade level will eat in the cafeteria at a time.
- Students should bring a full water bottle labelled with their name to and from school each day. All drinking fountains will be closed on campus.
- Students will be socially distanced at the tables and plastic dividers will be placed between students in order to provide additional protection when they remove their masks while eating.
- Tables will be disinfected after each grade level has finished their lunch.
- Families are not permitted to deliver food to campus at any time.
- Students are not permitted to order food delivery to campus at any time.
- For the remainder of lunch break, students will only be allowed in the designated areas that were communicated to them prior to their return and in a daily reminder.
Lower School (Prep to Grade 5)
- Lower School students in Prep to Grade 5 are to bring a packed lunch or purchase a individually packaged lunch from the cafeteria in advance using this order form three days prior to the meal being served.
- The cafeteria menu for September to October is available here.
- All meals will be prepared in advance and served to the student at their table along with all necessary utensils.
- Snacks and drinks will not be available for purchase on campus; therefore, we encourage students to bring a healthy snack from home each day.
Upper School (Grade 6-12)
- Upper School students may bring a packed lunch from home or purchase lunch from the cafeteria.
- Food and drinks will only be available for purchase on campus during designated lunch times.
- Students are encouraged to bring healthy food each day from home.
Food Service Provider
All cafeteria staff will have their temperature checked each morning. Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables and cafeteria staff will limit physical contact. Please take a moment to review Maxim's Cleaning and Preventative Measures.
Please note that these guidelines are current as of September 16, 2020. Changes to procedures will be made as needed.
There is currently no content classified with this term.