Health and Travel Declaration Form and Daily Temperature Record
All staff, students and authorized visitors are required to complete a Health and Travel Declaration Form before being allowed on campus. Students under medical surveillance may attend school as usual provided all health guidelines are followed (i.e. checking temperature and observing for symptoms daily.) Parents or guardians must inform the school is the student is put under quarantine or medical surveillance.
Daily Temperature Record
Prior to students returning to campus, the following steps must be followed:
- Parents/Guardians should take their child’s temperature each day before going to school. If a student has a fever (37.5 or higher), he/she should not attend school and should consult a doctor promptly, apply for sick leave, stay at home and rest.
- Each student will be given a ‘Student Health Passport’ on their first day of school. This booklet contains a daily log sheet for parents to record their child’s temperature and sign.
- For the first day back to class only, parents should write down their child’s temperature on a piece of paper and sign this and the student will need to bring this to school.
- Parents/Guardians should record their child’s temperature and sign 'Student Health Passport' daily.
- The 'Student Health Passport' will be checked by the bus mom for any students taking the school bus. Students who do not produce the passport will not be permitted to ride the bus.
- The 'Student Health Passport' will be checked for all students upon arrival to the campus. Students who do not produce the passport will not be permitted to enter the campus.
Please note that these guidelines are current as of September 15, 2020. Changes to procedures will be made as needed.
There is currently no content classified with this term.