General Guidelines (UPDATED)
We wish to reassure you of our strict adherence to the Centre for Health Protection and EDB guidelines. All possible measures have been taken and will continue to be taken to ensure the safety of our staff and students on campus. The following protocols are applicable to all authorised entrants and have been in operation for some time:
- Mandatory completion of the Visitor Health Declaration Form 48 hours of date of entry
- Mandatory proof of vaccination (at least 3 doses and 14 days+ from 3rd dose)
- Mandatory negative Covid-19 RAT taken the day of entering the campus
- Mandatory use of the LeaveHomeSafe app when entering the campus
- Mandatory wearing of masks on campus and school buses
- Mandatory temperature check and hand sanitizing before entering the campus
- Hand sanitizers and spare face masks are available in all classrooms, at the 9/F Reception, in the Nurses’ offices as well as L3, L6 and L11 playgrounds/gyms
Please note that these guidelines are current as of May 31, 2022. Changes to procedures will be made as needed.
There is currently no content classified with this term.