We wish to reassure you of our strict adherence to the Centre for Health Protection and EDB guidelines. All possible measures have been taken and will continue to be taken to ensure the safety of our staff and students on campus.
- The following protocols are applicable to all authorised entrants and have been in operation for some time:
- Mandatory Completion of Health, Travel, Quarantine Declaration Form and proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test from the last 48 hours prior to entry on campus
- Mandatory wearing of masks on campus and school buses
- Daily temperature checks for any person before entering the campus
- Hand sanitizing upon arrival for all persons entering the campus and encouraged regularly throughout the day
- Hand sanitizers and spare face masks are available in all classrooms, at the Level 9 Reception, in the Nurses’ offices as well as L3, L6 and L11 playgrounds/gyms
Please note that these guidelines are current as of January 11, 2022. Changes to procedures will be made as needed.
There is currently no content classified with this term.