The following work protocol has been in place with respect to our campus facilities:
- Enhanced daily deep cleaning of classrooms and public spaces. This includes more regular cleaning of public spaces including banisters, door handles, lifts etc each hour
- Use of 1:49 bleach concentration for cleaning, which is twice the minimum recommendation for schools of 1:99 bleach concentration. 1:49 is the minimum recommended standard for hospitals
- Fumigation for the whole campus is done every week
- The whole campus was sprayed with a “Germagic” disinfecting spray approximately every 3 months
- In line with the Government guidelines, the fitness room and pool have been closed to staff and students at present and a deep cleaning has taken place in these two areas, including the equipment
- All rentals/use of our campus facilities have been cancelled as we look to restrict access to our campus
- For hygiene reasons, water fountains have been shut off and students will need to bring a water bottle from home
- Plastic dividers have been installed for the cafeteria tables to facilitate social distancing
- A separate designated area is set up for students and staff who fall ill during the day
- In the Level 12 cafeteria, ceiling fans and air purifiers have been installed and are in use, while the windows are opened to facilitate better air circulation. UV disinfecting light tubes were added during the redevelopment to clean the air coming into the L12 cafeteria.
- In the Level 6 cafeteria, ceiling fans and air purifiers have been installed and are in use. UV disinfecting light tubes were added during the redevelopment to clean the air coming into the L6 cafeteria.
Please note that these guidelines are current as of April 25, 2022. Changes to procedures will be made as needed.
There is currently no content classified with this term.