During the suspension of face-to-face classes, the campus will undergo a thorough cleaning, while the following steps will continue to be taken with respect to our campus facilities:
- Enhanced daily deep cleaning of classrooms and public spaces – this includes more regular cleaning of public spaces including banisters, door handles, lifts etc each hour.
- Use of hospital standard 1:49 bleach concentration for cleaning which is twice the minimum recommendation for schools of 1:99 bleach concentration.
- Fumigation for the whole campus every two weeks.
- The whole campus has been treated with a “Germagic” MAP-1 Smart Coating and will continue to be treated every 2-3 months throughout the year.
- Touchless soap dispensers installed in washrooms.
- Additional paper towel holders for hand drying.
- For hygiene reasons, water fountains will be shut off and students should bring a water bottle from home.
- A separate designated area is set up for students and staff who fall ill during the day.
Plastic dividers have been installed in all Lower School classrooms and eating areas in order to facilitate social distancing.
Please note that these guidelines are current as of November 30, 2020. Changes to procedures will be made as needed.
There is currently no content classified with this term.