The health, safety and well-being of everyone on our campus is a top priority and our adherence to the Centre for Health Protection guidelines will be upheld. Please take a moment to view the health and safety measures we have undertaken and that families can expect.
The following protocols are applicable to all authorized entrants and have been in operation for some time. In the event of a full return to campus or a hybrid model where approximately half the students would be on campus for the full day, our adherence to the Centre for Health Protection guidelines will be upheld. All possible measures will be taken to ensure the safety of our staff and students on campus. Such measures will include:
- Mandatory Completion of Health and Travel Declaration Form prior to entry on campus.
- Mandatory wearing of masks on campus and school buses.
- Daily Temperature Checks for any person before entering the campus.
- Hand sanitizing upon arrival for all persons entering the campus and available in all classrooms as needed.
- Re-arrangement of class structure and schedule to limit the number of students on campus.
- Re-arrangement of classroom layout to allow social distancing between students in classes.
- Food or drinks can only be consumed in designated areas of the campus.
- Students must leave campus right after their last scheduled class of the day.
- Regular and thorough cleaning of all classrooms and staff and student common areas.
- A separate designated area is set up for students and staff who fall ill during the day.
- While the school will take all possible measures to ensure the safety of staff and students on campus, it should be emphasized that parents and students also play a crucial role in monitoring their own health and students should be staying home should they feel unwell.
Please note that these guidelines are current as of September 15, 2020. Changes to procedures will be made as needed.
There is currently no content classified with this term.