1. Assistant Accountant
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for an Assistant Accountant for a fixed term of 1 year.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for updating fixed asset register; reconciliation of asset records and regular stock-taking
- Perform month-end closing and prepare periodic analysis reports
- Handle expense claims and reimbursement
- Handle daily transactions, including petty cash, cash advance, cash receipt and payment
- Support external audit process
- Perform ad hoc duties when necessary
- Bachelor degree holder in accounting
- at least 3 years working experience in accounting, and having experience in handling full set of financial statements is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with good teamwork
- Proficiency in using MS excel and word, and having experience in the SAP accounting system is an advantage
2. Leo Lee Arts Centre (LLAC) Production Assistant
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for an Leo Lee Arts Centre (LLAC) Production Assistant.
The LLAC Production Assistant is responsible for providing clerical, administration and technical support for the Leo Lee Arts Centre and school wide. Some of these duties include assisting and operating with audio, lighting, projection equipment as required, reception duty, creating signage/forms, inputting data for the booking calendar, maintaining simple bookkeeping records such as event income, concession sales, copying of purchases and inventory forms, and staff expenses.
The candidate will also be required to help support the Box Office which includes operation of the online ticketing program, processing of cheque and cash ticket sales and preparing reports as required for LLAC Manager and Accounting department. Maintaining LLAC website content as require and assisting in usher management, providing general clerical and administrative duties as required by the LLAC Manager; and working as a member of a team to ensure the timely resolution of general CDNIS requirements, in accordance with applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- assisting setup and take down on audio, lighting and projection system as required
- operating audio and lighting console as required
- require to understand script cueing, show calling and stage management skills as required
- assists with maintaining simple bookkeeping records at LLAC including ticket and concession sales, filing purchases and inventory forms, LLAC staff expenses, preparation and remittance of petty cash and Box Office float forms and liaison with Accounting Department
- primary Box Office support; operation and programming of online ticket program for internal and external events, processing of online and onsite ticket sales (credit card, cheque and cash), preparation of sales reports for Accounting to process, sales summary reports to LLAC Manager, ordering tickets and distribution for in-school and exterior clients.
- maintains LLAC website content; updating and weekly maintenance (marquee) input including gathering of weekly news content at LLAC, designing events ads and content as required.
- Liaises with LLAC Manager and Sr. Theatre Technician and posts weekly Facility duties schedule, liaises with cleaning staff as necessary
- provides clerical support such as handling phone and onsite reception, creating signage and forms, inputting data and managing requests for LLAC bookings calendar, handling parking requests, arranging laundry services for LLAC linens as necessary, ordering flowers for events as required
- provide assistance with management of student ushers as required
- provide assistance in usher roles such as reserved/general seating signage, linens, flowers and lobby ushering as required
- performs other comparable duties as assigned which are within the area of knowledge and skills required by the job description.
- some evening and weekend work may be required
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Formal training and previous experience in a similar role.
- CDNIS will be providing onsite training for setup, takedown and operation for audio, lighting, projection and any other technical knowledge.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills in English and Chinese.
- Excellent multitasking and self-starting ability.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us a cover letter, a detailed resume, current and expected salary, the names and contact numbers of three references.
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
Personal data is collected and used for recruitment purposes only.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection