1. Creative Design & Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a Creative Design & Digital Marketing Coordinator. Responsibilities include graphic design, photography, videography, management of website content, production of communications, and the creation of engaging and integrated social media content across multiple platforms. This position works within the Communications and Advancement teams assisting in the development and implementation of brand and mission driven communications and development of marketing strategies for internal and external audiences.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and produce all digital and printed collateral including brochures, newsletters, marketing materials, and other publications;
- Assist in creating a brand and mission driven strategy for social media;
- Manage all social media channels including creating content, scheduling and posting;
- Monitor trends in social media and digital technology for incorporation into strategy;
- Research and write articles, stories, and profiles for online and print distribution about alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and current students;
- Edit and maintain school website to ensure it is up to date and consistent in message;
- Manage weekly strategic communications including schoolwide e-newsletter;
- Produce engaging photos and videos for a variety of communication mediums;
- Manage the day-to-day intake of marketing and communication requests;
- Fulfill other professional duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University degree or equivalent post-secondary education.
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in a similar role;
- Proficient with a Mac and other iOS products;
- Experience creating and editing digital videos and photography:
- Experience creating communications in a CRM ex. Mailchimp;
- Experience creating, scheduling and implementing creative social media campaigns;
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to multitask and self organize;
- Ability to trouble-shoot in a fast-paced environment and delivery on tight timelines;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Primary language English, fluent in Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, InDesign or similar.
2. Assistant Account (fixed term of 3 months)
We are looking for the Assistant Accountant for fixed term of 3 months.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle invoices verification and vendor payment processing
- Handle daily transactions, including petty cash, cash advance, cash receipt and payment, staff reimbursement
- Perform month-end closing, prepare financial reports and analysis reports
- Assist in SAP implementation
- Assist in workflow improvement and process automation
- Perform ad hoc duties and analysis reports as requested by management
- Degree holder in Accounting, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- At least 3 years working experience in accounting and having experience in handling the full set of financial statements is preferred
- Being a fast learner, a good team player and is able to work independently
- Accountable and proactive
- Mature, reliable and detail-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Must have advanced proficiency in MS excel, and having experience in the SAP B1 accounting system is an advantage
If you are interested in working with us, please send a cover letter, a detailed resume, current and expected salary, the names and contact numbers of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
Candidates should note, however, that in the event outstanding applicants are identified early for any of the above position(s), CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date (if applicable). For this reason, it is important that interested candidates apply as soon as possible.
Personal data is collected and used for recruitment purposes only.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.