Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for the following position(s) to join our Senior Administration team:
1. Director of Development & Alumni Affairs (DDAA)
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is seeking a Director of Development & Alumni Affairs (DDAA).
The DDAA is a key member of senior leadership team and the School’s administrative organization structure. Reporting to the Head of School, with accountability to the Board of Governors and the Development Committee, the DDAA works closely with the Head of School, the Board of Governors, and senior administrators to identify, cultivate, solicit, acknowledge, recognize contributors from all constituencies of the School; to spearhead and manage the longer term development of Capital, Endowment and Scholarship fundraising; and to start up and manage a Development Office and staff. The DDAA is also responsible for closely collaborating with the Senior Manager of Communications on all publications that are shared with alumni and the larger community. The DDAA must communicate effectively, articulately and passionately with all members of the school community. The DDAA must exude warmth and enthusiasm for the community; be personable; genuinely enjoy students, parents, grandparents and alumni.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Creates a strategic fundraising plan with explicit goals, milestones and time lines
- Works collaboratively with Head of School, Board of Governors and senior administrators to strategically plan for the creation, over-all management and implementation of the development program
- Effectively implements and manages major fund raising programs and activities: capital campaigns, annual giving, special fund-raising projects, major donor programs, donation in-kind initiatives, endowments, and others as appropriate
- Spearheads and manages the longer term development of Capital, Annual Giving, Endowment and Scholarship fundraising
- Establishes and maintains relationships with alumni, parents, faculty and students overseas, implements and develops strategic plans on alumni communications and alumni support for the School
- Develops guidelines based on best fundraising practices and recommends to the Head of School relevant policies and procedures for CDNIS
- Develops and implements an annual plan for establishing best-practice infrastructure for the Development Office
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a rewarding career and the opportunity to work in one of the region’s most innovative and progressive schools
Closing date is 15 April 2018. Successful short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Candidates should note, however, that in the event outstanding applicants are identified early for any of the above position(s), CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date. For this reason, it is important that interested candidates apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
All enquiries should be directed to the attention of:
Human Resources Department
Canadian International School of Hong Kong
36 Nam Long Shan Road
or by fax to (852) 2577 3959 or by e-mail.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.