Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for the following position(s) to join our Senior Administration section:
1. Director of Business Administration
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is seeking a Director of Business Administration.
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) has an outstanding reputation for academic excellence. The school’s superbly equipped campus is located in one of the world’s leading cities. CDNIS is a non-profit organization that provides a high quality of education from Pre-Reception through to Grade 12 graduation. An International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, CDNIS is authorized to deliver the Primary Years Programme, the Middle Years Programme and the Diploma Programme. Students graduate with both the IB Diploma and Ontario Secondary School Diploma. CDNIS strives to develop responsible global citizens and leaders through academic excellence. CDNIS offers excellent salary, benefits and working conditions.
The Director of Business Administration is a key member of the Senior Administration executive team of the School. He/she is chiefly concerned with the business and operational aspects of the School, including financial and management accounting, internal controls, budgetary control, procurement, human resources, information technology, facilities management, and communications. He/she is responsible to the Head of School and through him accountable to the Board of Governors.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration and/or Professional Accounting designation
- Extensive leadership and management experience
- Demonstrated skills and extensive experience in Accounting, Controls, Information System and Administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, accomplished writing and presentation skills
- Ability and experience to work collaboratively with senior management and Board and Committee members
- A strong innovative spirit
- Experience in Development/Fundraising
- Experience in the Education sector is preferred
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin is desirable but is not mandatory
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a rewarding career and the opportunity to work in one of the region’s most innovative and progressive schools
Please include a covering letter, a detailed résumé, expected salary, the names and contact information of three references and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should note, however, that in the event outstanding applicants are identified early for any of the above position(s), CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date. For this reason, it is important that interested candidates apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
All enquiries should be directed to the attention of:
Human Resources Department
Canadian International School of Hong Kong
36 Nam Long Shan Road
or by fax to (852) 2577 3959 or by e-mail.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.