Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for the following position(s) :
1. Executive Assistant
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide professional secretarial and administrative support to our Director of Business Administration in daily duties and functions. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chairman of the Board and Board Committees; providing administrative support to Head of School and Principals with matters relating to the Board and its Committees; preparing meeting materials for Board and Committee meetings; handling logistics and coordination for Board and Committee meetings; recording and transcribing minutes for the Board and Committee meetings; acting as a company secretary liaison and handling general Business and Operations administrative matters.
- University graduate, preferably in Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ of working experience in a similar role with sizable organisations and working with senior management executives
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management, able to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Some company secretary experience will be an asset
- Knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Able to handle correspondence and assignments independently and professionally
Please include a covering letter, a detailed résumé, expected salary, the names and contact information of three references and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should note, however, that in the event outstanding applicants are identified early for any of the above position(s), CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date (if applicable). For this reason, it is important that interested candidates apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
All enquiries should be directed to the attention of
Human Resources Department
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong
36 Nam Long Shan Road
or by fax to (852) 2577 3959 or by e-mail.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.