Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for the following position(s) to join our Business and Operations section:
1. Digital Solution Specialist
Reporting to Head of Digital Services . The Digital Solutions Specialist’s (DSS) main role is to ensure optimal use of digital technology at CDNIS. The DSS works in OneDoor (the centralized digital support center) to investigate, apply and facilitate digital technologies in support of teaching and business operations. This includes account management and innovative technology research. The DSS works closely with other team members in OneDoor, IT and Learning and Teaching Technologies (LTT) teachers in providing solutions for users.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, or science-related or experience equivalent preferred.
- Preferably Two (2) years of experience in an IT environment with demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in Apple and Google products and management, general office automation software.
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills in English. Cantonese is necessary for daily operations. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Ability to organize daily tasks; work independently and as a member of a team.
2. Purchasing Officer / Assistant
Reporting to the Manager of Purchasing, the Purchasing Officer / Assistant is responsible for all purchasing actions including: handling inquiries, new/ current product/ vendor data, sourcing of goods and services, purchase orders; inventory control; coordinating with user departments; liaising with suppliers, collecting market information; database update, and other general purchasing tasks and duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above in Purchasing or Business Administration.
- 2 - 3 years experience in the purchasing field is preferable.Good sourcing network with product knowledge.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Working knowledge of office procedures and standard office equipment including personal computers and office software.
- Knowledge of appropriate purchasing related regulations, e.g. Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) regulations.OR an equivalent combination of training and experience
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma holder or above in Purchasing or Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Responsible, reliable and multi-tasking is a must
- Good communication skills, polite, organized, ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure
- Cheerful and positive
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing) and related Purchasing System
Please include a covering letter, a detailed résumé, expected salary, the names and contact information of three references and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should note, however, that in the event outstanding applicants are identified early for any of the above position(s), CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date. For this reason, it is important that interested candidates apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
All enquiries should be directed to the attention of
Human Resources Department
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong
36 Nam Long Shan Road
or by fax to (852) 2577 3959 or by e-mail.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.